Your use of our projects (products and services) are conditioned on these terms and conditions by default:
- We are committed to your satisfaction.
- If you have any problem with our services, please let us know. We will work promptly to resolve the issue.
- These terms apply to intellectual property rights.
- Limelume.com, owns or has licensed all copyright and trademarks to mostly all elements of our projects.
- No robots are allowed.
- You agree not to use any automated method to access our products and services. You will not extract or store any data from our service other than in the intended manner.
- Your use of the service is at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time and for any reason. We may add, change or remove any functionality or other aspect of our projects and services in our own discretion.
- We will make mistakes.
- Our products and services may contain errors or omissions, and sometimes our products and services may be unavailable. We make no guarantee that our results are accurate, complete or consistent. We cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy or timely delivery of any alerts. We are not responsible for any unauthorized alteration of your information.
- Our liability is limited.
All of our services are provided “as is”, without any representations or warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or service availability. We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to this website or the templates for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. Nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit our liability in respect of any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, our liability.
These rules apply in case of a dispute.
The Iniftar Foundations is an non-profit, open-source organization. Our projects (products and services) provides exclusive features to help you work & live smarter and more happy!
Information We Collect
There are three basic categories of information we collect:
- Information you choose to give us.
When you interact with our products and services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, when you create or register an account on one of our projects, we receive your name, email e.t.c from you.
- Information we get when you use our projects.
When you use our projects, we collect information about which of those projects you’ve used and how you’ve used them. For example, your hardware model, operating system version, time zone e.t.c.
- Information we get from third parties.
We may collect information that other users provide about you when they use our projects. For example, if another user allows us to collect information from their device phone-book—and you’re one of that user’s contacts—we may combine the information we collect from that user’s phone-book with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from our affiliates, or any other third-party sources, and combine that with the information we collect through our projects.
How We Use Information
We use your information to present the best projects you will love! We update and improve our projects according to what you provide to us!
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our projects.
- send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our projects and promotional offers that we think may interest you.
- monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- personalize the projects, for example by customizing the content we show you.
- contextualize your experience, for example by applying other labels based on the content.
- enhance the safety and security of our projects.
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the projects and your experience with them.
- enforce our Terms & Conditions and other usage policies.
We may also store some information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as a local cache so that you can open the project and view the content faster.
How We Share Information
We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with anyone without your consent including advertising companies (who collect data through projects for ad targeting).
Control over Your Information
Since we generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with anyone, we leave very few options for control over your information and this varies among our different projects.
Users Around the World
Although we welcome users from all over the world, keep in mind that no matter where you live or where you happen to use our projects, your information may be shared within the the Iniftar Foundations. This means that we may collect your personal information from, transfer it to, and store and process it in other countries outside of where you live.